If you want to download the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana SBI Bank Form PDF, you can download the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana SBI Bank Form PDF Form through the download link given inside this article.
Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme is a savings account for the Girl Child will be opened in any national bank or post office by the the country. All the parents who want to deposit money for their daughter’s education and marriage can open a savings account under this Girl Child scheme. In this scheme is used for the bright future of the girl child. The minimum amount to open this account is ₹ 250 and the maximum amount is ₹ 1.5 lakh.
The Following Features of Sukanya Samriddhi Account
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a small savings scheme launched by the Prime Minister to savings high rate of interest that will eventually be used to fund the education and marriage of the girl child.
- The account can be opened on behalf of the girl child by her parents or legal guardians.
- A maximum of 2 accounts can be opened, and in the case of twins, a total of 3 accounts can be opened.
- Minimum deposit amount = Rs.250 per year; Maximum deposit amount = Rs.1,50,000 per year.
- High interest rate of 7.6% p.a.
- Tax benefits and advantages: Tax rebate under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for all deposits made under this scheme.
- The account can be prematurely closed in the event of death of the depositor.
- Revival of the account costs Rs.50, which has to be paid towards the end of the year in addition to the minimum amount for that year.
- Deposits can be made through cash, Cheque, and demand drafts.
- Upon attaining the age of 18, the girl child in whose name the account has been created, can withdraw up to 50% of the balance.
- Account will mature after 21 years from the date on which the account was created, or on the date of marriage of the girl child in whose name the account was created.
- All the accrued interest will be paid to the account holder (girl child) on maturity.
- Minimum deposit of Rs.250 must be made each year to prevent the account from being deactivated.
- Interest rates is differ in year to year.
Eligibility Criteria for the Child (Account Holder)
- The Girl Child only can available the benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Saving Scheme
- The Maximum age of the child should be in 10 years. However a grace period of 1 year is granted
Eligibility Criteria for the Parent
- The Biological Parents and legal guardians are eligible to open Sukanya Samriddhi account on behalf of their children.
- One legal guardian/parent is eligible to open maximum two accounts.
- The Account Holder must be Indian Citizen
- In case of twins or triplets in girl child of the parents or legal guardian can open up to three accounts
Necessary Documents for required Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana SBI Bank
- Birth Certificate of girl child
- Photograph of Parent
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card of Parents and child
- And any other documents
Download PDF for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana SBI Bank Form PDF
SBI Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
SBI Bank Customer Care Number: 1800 11 2211, 1800 425 3800
Unhappy with service: SMS UNHAPPY to 8008 20 20 20
Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
SBI Head Office Address
State bank of India (SBI),
16th Floor Madam Cama Road,
Mumbai 400 021 India.
We try to provide information that is both helpful and convenient for all of our readers. If you need any questions with regards to SBI Sukanya Samriddhi Account Form, then feel free to comment below, we will try to reply to you soon.