Guidelines to make Online/Offline/Loan Payments – AFD Portal
The “AFD Portal” is an online platform that allows users to make payments for a variety of services, including online payments, offline payments, and loan payments. To make a payment through the AFD Portal, users must follow a set of guidelines.
- Any Payment has to be made only from beneficiary’s Account.
- Payment from third party account will not be accepted and demand will be rejected by Depot.
- Cash transaction will not be accepted.
AFD CSD ONLINE PAYMENT:
To make an online payment, users must first log into their account on the AFD Portal. Once logged in, they can select the “Make a Payment” option and choose the service for which they want to make a payment. They will then be prompted to enter their payment information, including the amount of the payment and any necessary details, such as the account number.
Payment Gateway integrated with AFD CSD Portal supports following modes of Payment:
1. Credit/Debit Card
3. Net Banking
4. Bank Transfer
Note-1: Beneficiary can make payment only from his own account through any of the above modes of payment. Amount transferred from any other account other than individual will be treated as Third Party Transfer and demand can be rejected by CSD Depots.
Note-2: If cost of the AFD item is above Rs.10 Lakhs, beneficiary would be given an option to split the payment into 2 online payments to overcome the limitation put by SBI bank on the maximum amount that can be transacted through net banking.
AFD CSD OFFLINE PAYMENT:
To make an offline payment, users can follow the same process as above, but will need to select the “Offline Payment” option instead of the “Online Payment” option. They will then be given instructions on how to complete their payment, which may include mailing a check or money order to a specific address or dropping off a payment at a designated location.
- In case you choose Bank Transfer mode, Please download the e-challan generated by the Payment Gateway that will be mentioning the virtual Account number, IFSC code and the exact amount to be deposited by NEFT/RTGS.
- Virtual Account Number generated in e-challan is a 16 digit account number with first 9 digits remaining same as 222333154xxxxxxx and IFSC Code is always YESB0CMSNOC.
- You can take a print out of the e-challan to your bank and request Bank to do NEFT/RTGS exactly as per details mentioned on the e-challan.
- Please note that each e-challan payment is valid only for one transaction and if amount remitted is not as per what is mentioned on the e-challan, Payment Gateway will reject that transaction and you will get a refund back in your bank account.
AFD CSD LOAN PAYMENT ONLY:
ONLY Loan Payment can be made by direct bank transfer into bank account of CSD HO w.e.f. 15th May 2021 and balance amount if any, should be paid by the beneficiary through either online or offline payment method as mentioned above from his/her own account using the payment gateway.
AFD: CSD Head Office main account details:-
- Bank Account Name: CSD Head Office Main Account AFD-I Receipts Only
- Bank Account Number: 0062002100156092
- Bank Name & Branch: PNB Fort Branch Mumbai
- IFS Code: PUNB0006200
Note: Beneficiary needs to upload UTR details of loan payment made in CSD HO bank account. And balance amount would need to be paid online by the beneficiary from his/her own account using the payment gateway.