If you want to download HDFC Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF, then you can download the HDFC Bank RTGS/NEFT Form through the link given inside this article.
The HDFC Bank NEFT transaction has no minimum or maximum limit on the amount to be transferred to, HDFC Bank RTGS transactions can only be performed if the amount to be transferred is equal to or more than Rs. 2 lakh. Similarly, NEFT transactions take around 2 hours to be processed, while RTGS transactions are processed immediately.
Required Details to be Filled in HDFC Bank RTGS/NEFT Form
The HDFC Bank RTGS form consists of several sections that need to be filled in and read the instructions.
- General details such as branch Name and Date.
- Applicant’s Name, Address, Contact number and email ID.
- To fill the Beneficiary account Details:-
- Beneficiary Name
- Bank name
- Bank IFSC code
- Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Enter the check number if you are paying using the check. Sign your form in the space below.
How to Apply Online for HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form
If you are making use of the online RTGS facility, then here are the steps you need to follow:
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website – https://hdfcbank.com/
- Log in to the net banking account – Link
- Once you log in, add the details of the beneficiary if you have not added the details
- Once the details of the beneficiary are added, you will need to go to the option for RTGS transactions
- Enter the details of the beneficiary and the payment to be processed to make the transactions
- Submit the application and the funds will be transferred to the beneficiary instantly
Documents are Needed for Filling ICICI Bank NEFT/RTGS Form
- RTGS/ NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaf
- And any other documents
HDFC Bank NEFT Charges
|Transaction Type||NEFT Charges|
|Mobile and Internet Banking||Nil|
|Bank Branch||Up to Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 2 + GST
Above Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 10 + GST
HDFC Bank RTGS Charges
|Bank Branch||Rs. 15 + Applicable GST|
HDFC Bank NEFT Timings
|Banking Days||NEFT Timings|
|Monday to Friday & Working Saturday||7 AM to 7 PM on bank working days|
HDFC Bank RTGS Timings
|Mobile & Internet Banking||7 AM to 5 PM (Monday to Saturday, except 2nd & 4th Saturday and bank holidays|
|Bank Branch||As per branch working hours|
Download PDF HDFC RTGS/NEFT Form
HDFC Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
HDFC Bank Customer Care Number: Reporting loss of your Debit / Credit / ATM / Forex / Prepaid / Bearer Card is available 24 hours on all days including Sundays and Holidays. Just call the Phone Banking number in your Location.
For Ahmedabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Delhi & NCR / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune dial – 61606161
For Chandigarh / Cochin / Indore / Jaipur / Lucknow dial – 6160616
HDFC Bank Head Office Address:
HDFC House, H T Parekh Marg,
Church gate, Mumbai – 400 020.
We try to provide information that is both helpful and convenient for all of our readers. If you need any questions with regards to HDFC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form, then feel free to comment below, we will try to reply to you soon.