If you want to download IDBI Bank Account Closure Form PDF, then you can download the IDBI Bank Savings, and also download Current, Dement Account Closure Form through the download link given inside this article.
Procedure for How to Closure IDBI Bank Bank Account
- In order to close a bank account in IDBI bank, you have to fill the account closure form, you can download the form PDF from this article or can also get it from your branch.
- To Fill the required details to account closure form and attached to the necessary documents and submit them to your branch and do not forget to bring a bank passbook, Aadhaar card, etc. to the bank branch.
- After that balance left into your bank account will be transferred by the bank officer’s to your another bank with this bank or any other bank by RTGS/NEFT
- Your account will be closed by the bank in 10 working days, information will be provided by your mobile SMS for confirmation.
Documents are Needed for IDBI Bank Account Closure Form
- Bank Passbook
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving license
- Account Closure Application Form
Download PDF IDBI Bank Account Closure Form
IDBI Bank Customer Care Helpline Numbers
Customer Service: 1800 209 4324
Non-Toll free number: 022 – 4042 6013 (Call Charges Applicable)
Credit Card Support: 1800 425 7600
IDBI Bank Head Office Address
IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower,
WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Colaba,
Mumbai – 400005, India.
We try to provide information that is both helpful and convenient for all of our readers. If you need any questions with regards to IDBI Bank Account Closure Form, then feel free to comment below, we will try to reply to you soon.